CherryArts Young Professionals
CherryArts Young Professionals Advisory Board
We believe in access to art experiences and art education.
– Cultivate future art buyers
– Develop community leadership and philanthropy
– Increase participation of CherryArts events
– Hold 2 large events and 2 small events per the calendar year
– Establish a network of groups to further art buying and philanthropy through 5 industry events per year
– Gain a complete board and retain/train future board members
Interested in being a part of the CherryArts YP Board? We are now accepting applications for the 2020 event year! CLICK HERE to apply.
To join our contact list or to learn more about our events email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow CherryArt YP Board on Instagram HERE and Facebook HERE
CherryArts YP Blog Posts:
- Interview with Seth Smith, Poster Artist Talk preview, June 1, 2018
- Call For Entry, April 21, 2017
- Meet the Artist, Nikki Nation May 9, 2016
- Recap: A Day Well Spent with Nikki Nation, Jewelry Workshop May 27, 2016
- Anyone Can be an Art Collector, June 9, 2016
The CherryArts YP Board is hosting a holiday troll making workshop with local artist and teacher, Laura Klein.
December 2019 CherryArts YP’s hosted a workshop with local artist, Laura Klein (@klein_haus). Held at Hooked on Colfax patrons learned how to sculpt a troll face, paint and festively decorate them for the holidays.
Creative Workshop with 2019 Cherry Creek Arts Festival Featured Artist Jennifer Cavan
June 2019 Guests learned about Cavan’s fascinating path to becoming an artist, as well as, her artistic process and inspirations for creating her artwork. You will also have the chance to create your very own oil pastel landscape with Jennifer’s guidance. All materials are included.
Art Workshop with Scott Hildebrandt
January 2019 Scott Hildebrandt AKA Mister Christmas and Perspective, CherryArts’ Young Professionals, held a workshop at ReCreative Denver.
A Pie and a Painter Walk into a Diner – a Talk with Artist Seth Smith
June 2018, Seth Smith 2018 poster artist shared his artistic process over cocktails and a side of cherry pie.
Perspective Shift: Jewelry Edition
2017, This educational series will challenge you to shift your perspective on how you think art/culture/events are created when we give you a hands-on, behind the scenes experience in the world of art and culture in Denver.
July 2016, This incredible roof-top happy hour was hosted above the Cherry Creek Arts Festival on July 2nd at the newly remodeled Room & Board. This event and featured interactive art, music, food, and open-bar beverage in celebration of the 2016 Cherry Creek Arts Festival.