Virtual Student Art Buying
Welcome Student Art Buyers! We are so excited to have you participate in our virtual Student Art Buying program this summer. Below you will find a study guide, in-class activities that can be done from home, as well as the link to visit our exhibiting artists page.
Each of you are responsible for working together with your classmates and teacher to choose your top three artist picks for purchase.
- Visit: https://cherrycreekartsfestival.org/exhibiting-artists/ to view all 265 juried artists.
- May 21 – May 29: Select your top 3 artist picks (1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice)
- May 29: Inform your teacher and send artist selections to email@example.com
- May 29 – June 15: Once CherryArts has narrowed down your selection we will begin scheduling virtual meetups with an artist of your choosing for you to discuss available artwork, explore their home studio and more!
- All artwork will be shipped to your school after your virtual meetups!
Check out the behind the scenes videos of artists creating in their studios:
• Bronze Sculpture, featuring artist Bill Starke
• Ceramics, featuring artist Matthew Jorgensen
• Glassblowing, featuring artist Angelo Ambrosia
• Painting, featuring artist Marie Vlasic
• Printmaking, featuring artist Theresa Haberkorn
• Woodturning, featuring artist Michael Roper
• Other Media Videos Coming Soon!