Perspective YP Group
Perspective: CherryArts Young Professionals Advisory Board
We believe in access to art experiences and art education.
– Cultivate future art buyers
– Develop community leadership and philanthropy
– Increase participation of CherryArts events
– Hold 2 large events and 2 small events per calendar year
– Establish a network of groups to further art buying and philanthropy through 5 industry events per year
– Gain a complete board and retain/train future board members
Interested in being a part of the Perspective Board? We are now accepting applications for the 2019 event year! CLICK HERE to apply.
To join our contact list or to learn more about our events email: email@example.com
Follow Perspective on Facebook HERE
Join Perspective at this years Cherry Creek Arts Festival, July 5, 6, 7, 2019. You can meet the members and learn more about this group at the Art Auction tent. Bid to Give! Proceeds from the auction go directly to support CherryArts year-round art education outreach programs throughout Colorado.
ART BUCKS DRAWING: Enter to win $500 towards your favorite Cherry Creek Artist! Visit the Art Auction tent on Clayton at 2nd Avenue to participate. Suggested donation of $5 per ticket to enter. Available from 10am Friday, July 5 – 8pm Saturday, July 6.
Winner will be selected at 8pm on Saturday, July 6.
Cannot be used towards festival merchandise/auction/food/beverage
- Interview with Seth Smith, Poster Artist Talk preview, June 1, 2018
- Call For Entry, April 21, 2017
- Meet the Artist, Nikki Nation May 9, 2016
- Recap: A Day Well Spent with Nikki Nation, Jewelry Workshop May 27, 2016
- Anyone Can be an Art Collector, June 9, 2016